Terms of Service
Last revised: January 4, 2013.
- As a user (hereinafter "User"), you agree to abide by these Terms.
- These rules have been issued in compliance with the legislation in order to preserve the freedoms of users and ensure quality internet service.
- Terms: Terms & Conditions designating this Agreement and applicable, without limitation or qualification, to all the services offered by the Site CARDUELS.com.
- User Account: Basic (Profile, Mail Account, network) allowing the user to have an identity in the virtual social network site, and interact with other users on the Site.
- Services: Refers to free services available to users of the Site and designed to facilitate online meetings between individuals for personal, leisure and non-commercial.
- Website: Website available at www.CARDUELS.com.
- User: Internet acceded to these Terms.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement", "Terms" or "DDR") is based on the principles CARDUELS and governs our relationship with users and the people who interact with CARDUELS. Your use of or access to CARDUELS CARDUELS indicates your acceptance of this declaration, which may be updated from time to time in accordance with the "Amendments" below. You will also find additional resources at the bottom of this document, which may help you better understand the mode of CARDUELS.
Respecting your privacy at heart. Our data use policy was established in order to inform you about how you can use CARDUELS to publish information and how we collect and use your content and your personal data. We encourage you to read the Usage Policy and consult data to make informed decisions.
Sharing Your Content and Your Information
The content and information you post on CARDUELS belong to you, and you can control how we share your content through the privacy settings and applications. In addition:
- For content protected by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP), you specifically give us the following permission, in accordance with your privacy settings and applications: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with CARDUELS CARDUELS (intellectual property licensing). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your account is shared with others who have not deleted.
- When you delete your IP content, that content is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a while (but they are not available).
- When you use an application, it may seek your permission to have access to your content and information as well as those that others have shared with you. We require that applications respect the confidentiality of your data and the agreement is that you give an application that determines the extent to which it is free to use, retain and transfer that content and information . For more information on the Platform CARDUELS, including how to control the information that other people can communicate with applications, see our Use Policy Data Page and Platform CARDUELS.
- When you publish content or information using the parameter "Public" means that you are allowing everyone, including people who do not use CARDUELS, access to this information and use, but also associate them with you (that is to say, your name and your profile picture).
- We appreciate your comments and suggestions regarding CARDUELS, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to pay (as you have no obligation to communicate them to us).
We do everything we can to make sure CARDUELS service, but can not guarantee its absolute security. To ensure the safety of CARDUELS, we need your help, which includes the following commitments on your part:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on CARDUELS.
- You will not get information about users or the content they publish, and not access to CARDUELS using automated methods (such as robots, spiders, etc..) Without our permission.
- You do not make any unlawful multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on CARDUELS.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information and access an account belonging to someone else.
- You do not and bully, intimidate not harass other users.
- You will not post content: inciting hatred or violence, threatening, pornographic or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or not exploit a third party application containing or promoting content related to alcoholic beverages, dating sites for adults or other adult content (including advertisements) without access restrictions related age.
- You will observe our rules for promotions and all applicable laws if you post or start a contest, lottery or a free distribution of products ("promotion") on CARDUELS.
- You will not use CARDUELS purposes of illegal activity, illegal, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not act in a manner that could disable, overburden, or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning or appearance of CARDUELS Service (as an attack denial of service or interference with the display pages or other features of CARDUELS).
- You will not allow and will not encourage violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
CARDUELS users give their real names and real information about them, and we ask you to help us ensure that this does not change. Here are some conditions that you agree to be bound to registration and the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on CARDUELS and will not create another account without his permission.
- You will not create a single account.
- If we delete your account, you do not create another without our permission.
- You will not use your personal journal primarily for commercial purposes. If you want to engage in commercial activities through CARDUELS, you should use a Page CARDUELS specially designed for this purpose.
- You will not use CARDUELS if you are under 13 years of age.
- You will not use CARDUELS if you need to register with local authorities because of a conviction for sexual assault.
- You put your contact information accurate, current.
- You will not communicate your password (or, in the case of developers, your secret key), not allow others to access your account or do anything that might compromise the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including pages or applications you are the administrator) without prior written permission from us.
- If you select a user name or an identifier similar to your account or page, we reserve the right to withdraw if we consider inappropriate (eg, when the holder of a trademark complaint about a name user that does not match the actual name of that user).
Protection of the rights of others
We respect the rights of others, and we ask you to do the same.
- You will not post content and you will not take anything on CARDUELS which may violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on CARDUELS if we believe it is a breach of this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to report violations of intellectual property rights?.
- If we remove your content due to copyright infringement of a third party and you think that it is a mistake, we also provide you with the means to appeal.
- If you violate the intellectual property rights of third parties on several occasions, we will delete your account.
- You may not use our trademarks or copyrighted material (as CARDUELS, logos and CARDUELS F, FB, Face, Poke, Wall and Book or wall) or any other mark confusingly, except as expressly authorized by our rules to use any marks or after receiving written permission from us.
- If you get information from users: you will agree and you present it clear that it is you (not CARDUELS) to collect this information and you publish your policy to respect the privacy indicating information collected and the use that is made.
- You do not publish official documents or financial information relating to others on CARDUELS.
- You do not will identify people who do not use their CARDUELS and not send e-mails without their accord.CARDUELS provides tools that allow users to report and comment on the various identifications content.
Mobile and other devices
- We currently offer mobile services for free. However, the rates charged by your operator, as for texting, are your responsibility.
- In case you change your phone number or mobile désactiveriez your mobile account, you will put your account on day CARDUELS within 48 hours, and to ensure that messages intended for you are not sent the person to whom your old phone number would be affected.
- You agree and all the rights that users need to sync (including through an application) on their device information they have access to CARDUELS.
Special provisions applicable to social modules
If you include our social modules such as the Share button and I love your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use the social CARDUELS modules to allow users to post links or content from your website on CARDUELS.
- You give us permission to use, and authorize others to use such links and content on CARDUELS.
- You will not place the module on a page to social content in violation of this Declaration in case of publication CARDUELS.
Special Provisions Applicable to Developers / Operators of Applications and Websites
If you are a developer or operator of a website or application using our platform, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and the way you use the platform. Particular, you must ensure that your application or use of Platform meets our Rules applicable to our platform and our Advertising Guidelines CARDUELS.
- Your access to the data that you receive from CARDUELS and the use you make will be limited as follows:
- You do not ask that the data you need to operate your application.
- You will delete all user data you receive from us if it makes you demand and you instaurerez a process that allows users to make such a request.
- You will not include any data on a user received from us in an advertisement.
- You will not transfer, directly or indirectly, received data from us to (or not use these data in connection with) networks or systems of exchange advertising, data brokers or other tools related to advertising even if a user has authorized you to transfer or use.
- You will not sell user data. If your company acquisition by a third party, you can continue to use user data in your application but can not transfer data outside of your application.
- We may ask you to delete user data in your application if you use them in a manner contrary to the expectations of users.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will comply with all restrictions set forth in our Rules for the platform CARDUELS.
- You do not give us information that you obtained from users or content users without their consent.
- You will provide users with a simple mechanism allowing them to withdraw your application or to break the link with your application.
- You will provide users with an easy way to contact you. We may also disclose your email address to users and people who accuse you of not having respected their rights in any way whatsoever.
- You will provide technical support for your application.
- You will not post advertisements or third search field on the Web www.CARDUELS.com.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs, data, and tools you receive from us.
- You will not sell, you will not transfer and you will come up not sublicense our code, APIs or our our tools.
- You do not incorrectly will present your relationship with CARDUELS.
- You can use the logos we offer to developers or issue a press release or other public statement, provided that you comply with our Rules for the platform CARDUELS.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular (when applicable):
- You will have a policy of removing infringing content and exclusion of offenders under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
- You will comply with the law VPPA (Video Privacy Protection Act) and obtain express consent from users before sharing any data with CARDUELS submitted to VPPA. You declare on my honor that the information you give us will not be in the ordinary course of your business.
- We do not guarantee that the platform is free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with CARDUELS, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide in son news, newspapers and news about user actions.
- You give us the right to link to your application or put it in a frame and put some content, such as ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as to better target advertisements and broadcast indexing content for search).
- We can check the application to ensure user safety.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services, and potentially in competition with those of your application.
About advertising and other commercial content distributed by CARDUELS
Our goal is to provide publications and commercial content so beneficial to our users and advertisers. To help us achieve this, you accept the following conditions:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial content, content sponsored or other content (such as a brand you indicate love) that we deliver. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, in accordance with the limits you set.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we can not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Special conditions for Pages
If you create or administer a Page on CARDUELS, or if you are planning a promotion or offer from your listing, it implies that you accept our Terms applicable to Pages.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create a risk of lawsuits against us, we can stop providing you with all or part of CARDUELS. We will notify you by e-mail or the next time you login to your account. You can also delete your account or disable your application at any time. If applicable, this Statement shall lapse, but conditions remain in force previous paragraph.
- You wear any complaint ("Complaint") relating to this Statement or CARDUELS exclusively in the courts of the country where you are a citizen. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country where you are a citizen, in connection with such actions.
- In case of complaint against us due to your actions or your content on CARDUELS your information, you will indemnify CARDUELS for any loss, liability, claims, demands, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to this complaint. Although we enactments rules of behavior of users, we do not control and do not direct the actions of users on CARDUELS and we are in no way responsible for the content or information transmitted or shared by users on CARDUELS. We are not responsible for the content or information offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable that you might see on CARDUELS. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, users CARDUELS.
- WE TRY TO PROVIDE CARDUELS IN A FLAWLESS AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE PROVIDE CARDUELS "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT IS ALWAYS CARDUELS SAFE & SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ALWAYS WORKS CARDUELS WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR DELAY IMPERFECTION. CARDUELS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE CARDUELS, MEMBERS OF ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR COMPLAINTS OR DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO CLAIMS OR DAMAGES AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, YOU WAIVE THE CLAUSE OF THE CIVIL CODE § 1542 OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, THE TEXT OF WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT materially WITH THE DEBTOR. "WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING FROM THIS STATEMENT OR CARDUELS, EVEN CARDUELS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The AGGREGATE TOTAL OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR CARDUELS EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU DURING THE PAST 12 MONTHS OR $ 100 USD THE AMOUNT BEING THE HIGHEST CONSIDERED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO CARDUELS MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- The term "CARDUELS" includes the features and services we make available, via a) our website at www.CARDUELS.com or other websites CARDUELS or co-branded (including sub-domains, versions international, widgets and mobile versions) b) our platform, and c) social modules such as the like button, the share button and other similar products, and d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks existing or hereafter developed.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (eg content) that enable users, including application developers and operators of websites, retrieve data from or CARDUELS we provide data.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions of other users and non-users who interact with CARDUELS.
- By "content" we mean content and information that you or other users post on CARDUELS, which do not meet the definition of information.
- By "data" or "user data" we mean any information, including content or information from a user or a third party you can retrieve or provide CARDUELS CARDUELS using the platform.
- By "publish" and "publication", we mean that you post or otherwise make CARDUELS to us using CARDUELS.
- "Use" or "use" we mean copying, dissemination, distribution, modification, translation and creation of derivative works.
- By "active user" we mean a user who has logged into his account CARDUELS at least once during the last 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses the platform or accesses, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you go over to the platform, but you have not deleted the data contained therein, the term application may remain applicable until the deletion of data.
- This Declaration constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes CARDUELS any prior agreements.
- If any part of this Declaration is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce this Declaration may be construed as a waiver.
- Any amendment or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any rights or your obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All rights and obligations under this Statement are transferable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of our assets, a request of courts or in other cases.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from enforcing the law.
- This Statement does not confer any rights to third party beneficiaries.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you are not.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or CARDUELS accessed.